Danube Delta Portal
We put great emphasis on geolocation so as to have a better connection between information and location.
Some references that are implemented or are being implemented immediately:
- Useful information for those visiting the Danube Delta, a subcategory that will contain elements specific legislation. Here I was suggested to do a subset of specific legislation for each section (Tourism, Fisheries, and Entertainment).
Expect your proposals in the comments box which is open to all those who have something to say about the subject under discussion.
- Points of interest in the Danube Delta (Hotspots). Here registered users can post items of interest that you consider being useful (fishing spots, accommodations, restaurants or other attractions in Delta or surroundings).
- Danube water levels, the traditional box.
- For better exposure sightseeing and accommodation units in Delta, we decided to present information in several international languages, within our possibilities.
- Approved tourist routes file as KLM, played on the site map
Our site started as a personal hobby and has no commercial relevance at this time and therefore we invite you to contribute your articles on fishing or other information that may be useful to our visitors.
To post material on this site is required to register as a registered user.
Registration is free for anyone wanting this and all you need is a valid e-mail that you receive the link to activate your account.
Subsequently, the administrator can give you author access and other details by email to which you registered.
We are expecting your proposals through Contact area, or you may comment directly articles published on this site.
We present below the table with the lowest values of the Danube River water level for the Danube ports on the Romanian territory from 2011, until today, July 7, 2022.